A common call for WindowFix.ca on a windy night…
“Help! Our window has blown off and is hanging by the top. Our window is falling off!” We have a broken window and need it fixed. Does this sound familiar to you? Have you ever gone to open your crank style window and felt things were just not connecting properly or not closing square? Are your windows just not working the way that they used to when they were new?
All of these problems with a broken window can typically be repaired, without the need for a replacement window. Top and bottom hinges can be replaced, locks adjusted, cranks repaired, foggy glass replaced, and your windows will work like new! Our technicians can often repair your window the same day! We service Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Milton, Toronto and outlying areas.
Send us an email with the following information, for a free, no obligation quote, and get your broken windows working again, for a fraction of the cost of installing new ones!
- Issue you are experiencing with the window (glass, hardware)
- Approximate size of the glass being replaced (width x height in inches)
- Is the frame of the window made out of wood, vinyl or aluminum?
- Is there any white or coloured bars (grills) in between the two panes of glass? How many squares?
- Location of your home (main intersections)
- Approximate age of the window
- Photos of any obvious broken hardware
If you prefer, give us a call at 289-242-8439. We look forward to helping you.
Broken Window? Crank twisted out of shape after wind whipped the window off its hinge in Oakville. Let us repair your broken window today!